Introducing Derek O’Dwyer – Business Coach
Derek is a certified Action Business Coach based in County Clare. Having worked as a business coach and business advisor for over 12 years in Ireland, Derek O’Dwyer offers invaluable experience in many industries. Derek works with clients all over Connaught and Munster.
Derek works with business owners who are passionate about growing their business and who are committed to doing "whatever it takes". A testament to the success of his coaching so far is that over 75% of all clients have come as referrals from existing delighted clients.
- Derek O’Dwyer has won the Action European Coach of the Year for 2004 and 2005
- Derek O’Dwyer also won the Global "Rookie" coach of the year in 2002
- Derek O’Dwyer was also awarded Irish Coach of the year for 2003 and 2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Derek O’Dwyer was awarded "Top Performing Coach for 2005"
- Derek O’Dwyer was awarded "Coaches Choice" by his peers in 2006
- Derek O’Dwyer was a finalist for Irish Franchisee of the year in 2007 & 2008
Service Based Industries like Accountants, Pharmacies, Opticians, Insurance Brokers, Solicitors, Engineers, Retail based Industries like Wood Flooring, Kitchen manufacturers, Wine Shops, Pubs & Craft Shops Distribution industries such as Home Energy related products, Car Parts distribution, uPVC suppliers, Airconditioning, Safety Products, Book Retailers, Hotels and many more.
As a coach, the main challenges for his clients have been in the areas of profitability, team structure and owners investing too much time for too little return. As well as the coaching Derek also runs in house training for his clients on areas such as Sales, Customer Satisfaction, team training and phone skills training.
One of the most rewarding things about being a business coach for Derek is when his clients achieve their goals and then continue to set and achieve new goals for themselves and their team.
Hiring a Business Coach is a must for any business owner committed to their own success. Call 087 222 0720 today…
Go on then…. Make the call.