5 Ways to attract new customers to your business
Chasing new customers and new clients to your business can be frustrating. What if you knew how to attract them to your business. Here are 5 things that you can do…
1. Define and publish your uniqueness. Why are you any different from your competition and how can this difference really help your clients? To define your uniqueness you have to take the time to look at your business and your skills and ask some difficult questions.
2. Give your business a spring clean. How well does your business look from the outside, how promptly do you return calls, quotes/tenders. How promptly do you issue invoices and collect money. How professional is your overall approach.
3. Build on your profile. Too many businesses continue to market in a vacuum. They market one to one and fail to take advantage of technology and specifically the internet which incorporates web, email, social media etc.
4. Deliver excellent consistent results with your customers. If you are in a product supply business, then deliver consistently and reliably. If you are in a professional service business, then make sure that the results you get are tangible and measured.
5. Define what an excellent client looks like for you and tell as many people as you can. Very often, business find themselves working with customers and clients that end up actually costing them money. That is ludicrous yet few do anything about it. Distanceyourself from people who are not profitable for your business.
Talk to Derek O’Dwyer and take a serious look at your business. 087 222 0720