Newspapers, Radio Stations, Google, Facebook and companies looking for sponsorship LOVE lazy marketers.
They LOVE them because they continually waste money on campaigns. And then they waste some more. Any then the complain that marketing does not work until they get desperate again and waste some more money.
Here’s how not to be a lazy marketer…
1. Clearly Define Your Target Market – Being as specific as you can, who are the most likely people to buy your product. Age, Gender, Demographic, Interests etc. This will help to determine the medium of advertising that you use.
2. Get your AD properly prepared with Good Copy and a Good Offer. There is no point in saying “Hello – here I am – please buy my stuff” when you should be saying “Hey – this product will change your life and you need it today and look how it has helped these other people as well”!!
3. Do some Testing. Even the best marketing experts in the world write and and create marketing pieces that do not work. In fact they may have 8/9 failures for every massive success that they enjoy. But it does not bother them because in the main, they have identified the failures during a process of test marketing.
- Why send out 1000 mail pieces when sending 100 will let you know if the campaign will work or not
- Why use one Google Ad with one Headline when you can create 10 for the same price
- Why create create ads that work when you send the prospects to a website that fails to convert them to customers
- Why are you not breaking down and analyzing every step of your process?
Become an expert on the process that is marketing and enjoy an unlimited marketing budget. That’s real marketing.
Call me if you’d like to find out how – 087 222 0720